For your convenience, the team of Tourisme Drummond provides the support to the organizers of events and/or business meetings. Our help may be at various levels: advices, preparing of press kits, organizing visits for spouses (es), city tour, etc..
For more information, contact François Morneau, our tourism development officer at 1 877 235-9569 or by email at email@example.com.
Join the Ambassadors Club!
Purpose: To highlight the efforts of individuals or local organizations that have played a major role in holding meetings or rallies in the Drummondville area.
- Increasing the number of conventions and gatherings to be held on our territory.
- Recognizing the importance of the ambassadors in our conferences and events solicitation strategy.
- Further develop our image of city gatherings of all kinds.
- Continuous development of our reception facilities in this business sector to remain competitive in the rest of Quebec.
- Increase the economic and related jobs in the tourism business.
The winners will be presented annually as part of the annual general meeting of the SDED. They will get a quick overview of their business, a "plaque" will be supplied and they will be invited for the meal.
- The activity must have a local ambassador (person or organization).
- The conference or activity must have generated at least 100 nights in total.
- The activity must have been held within the MRC of Drummond.
- The recurring activities (ex.: festivals) can not receive this recognition.
List of members of the Ambassadors' Club
Provincial Women's Hockey Tournament, from April 7 to 11 2010
Congress PME Inter Notaires, from September 15 to 18 2010
Congress of the Bowling Federation of Quebec, from July 21 to 26 2010
Congress of the Quebec Federation of Genealogical Societies, from May 28 to 30 2010
QMJHL annual meeting, from June 2 to 6 2010
Pablo Desfosses and Richard Mathieu
Congress of the Association of Science Teachers of Quebec, from October 15 to 17 2009
Provincial Junior Championship golf, from July 20 to 23 2009
Congress of the Professional Association of Teachers of motorized equipment in Quebec, from October 24 to 26 2008
Congress Lions Club, from April 25 to 27 2008
Congress of the Association of fire prevention technicians in Quebec, from October 1 to 3 2008